We are excited to announce you can now deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet through our Mobile Banking App.
With Mobile Deposits, you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere. It’s that convenient.
Here’s how it works:
- On the back of each check, sign your name and write “Mobile Deposits on MM/DD/YY (current date).”
- Log in to Mobile Banking using your smartphone or tablet.
- Select Deposits at the bottom of the app.
- Select New Deposit, enter the check amount you are depositing and tap continue.
- When prompted, take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- Confirm your deposit details and tap Yes or No.
- To review your pending deposit, go to Deposits and select Deposit History.
Please keep in mind it may take up to three business days for the funds to be available in your account.
If you would like more information about Mobile Deposits, visit SouthStateBank.com to view our demo or frequently asked questions.