Reimbursing your friend for lunch? Are you organizing a group trip and need a way for others to pay you back? Or, do you need to send money to your child at college?
Popmoney makes it easy.
A person-to-person online payment service, Popmoney allows you to quickly send or receive money from virtually anyone you know. An email address or mobile number is all you need to get started.1
Popmoney, available through Online or Mobile Banking, is convenient because it eliminates the need to write checks for minimal amounts or to remember to get cash from an ATM. It’s one of the easiest ways to pay someone back.
How it works:
- Simply log in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking or BillPay user, click here to enroll.
- Click “BillPay” then “Popmoney.”
- Select “Send Money” or “Request Money.” Enter the person’s email address or mobile phone number, the amount you want to send/receive and a personal message. If you know the person’s account information, you will have the option to pay as a direct deposit.
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Click “Payments” then “Popmoney.”
- Click “Send Money” and click on the “Pay to” box. Select or enter a new contact. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Click here to view our online demo or frequently asked questions.
The convenience of Popmoney will make sending and receiving money easier than you thought it could be.