Who’s on your holiday shopping list this year? Are you splitting the cost of a gift with your siblings or coworkers? At South State, we make it easy for you to purchase group gifts and pay each other back.
South State’s online payment service, Popmoney1, allows you to quickly send or receive money from anyone you know and eliminates the need to write checks for minimal amounts or get cash from an ATM.
You can make Popmoney payments through South State Online or Mobile Banking.
- Simply log in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking or BillPay user, click here.
- Click “BillPay” then “Popmoney”.
- Select “Send Money” or “Request Money.” Enter the person’s email address or mobile phone number, the amount you want to send/receive and a personal message. If you know the person’s account information, you will have the option to pay as a direct deposit.
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Click “Payments” then “Popmoney”.
- Click “Send Money” and click on the “Pay to” box. Select or enter a new contact. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Paying for a gift or getting reimbursed is that easy! If you have any questions, please call us at 800-277-2175 or Popmoney Customer Support at 877-898-5343. You can also view an online demo here.