Our Mobile Alerts can help you stay on top of your money, especially during the holiday season. Whether you’re purchasing gifts or traveling, our Mobile Alerts can notify you via email or text message of activities on your checking and savings accounts.
Unsure of how much you spent during a busy shopping day, or if your payment for that perfect holiday gift was processed? Try one of these Alerts to keep track of your spending.
What Alerts are Available?
- Daily Debit Card Usage Alert: Notifies you of all debit card transactions that have posted for that day.
- Daily Checking Account Balance: Notifies you daily of your checking account balance.
- Low Balance – Checking Alert: You can set a desired limit and will be notified once your checking account balance goes below that threshold.
- Direct Deposit Alert: Notifies you that a direct deposit has been posted to your account.
- Check Cleared Alert: Notifies you that a specific check has cleared.
- Automatic Draft Alert: Notifies you that an automatic draft has posted to your account.
- Low Balance – Savings Alert: You can set a desired limit and will be notified once your savings account balance goes below that threshold.
- High Balance – Checking Alert: Notifies you that the balance has exceeded a specific amount.
How Do I Enroll?
- Log into Online Banking. If you are not a current Online Banking customer, enroll now.
- On the Summary page click the Manage Your Alerts link.
- Click Setup new alert.
- Choose an alert from the drop-down box and click Submit.
If you need assistance setting up an alert or have any questions, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.