Whether you’re getting married, changing jobs, saving for college or planning for retirement, most likely your finances are on your mind. To help you plan for a sound financial future, we have a list of some important things you should consider depending on your life stage. Take a look and make sure you are financially ready for what comes next.
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all of my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- Should I retire to a different state?
- How much should I save for college?
- When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college graduate transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- What should I do in times of market volatility?
- How does Medicare work?
- What should I look for in a nursing home?
- How do I cope with Alzheimer’s disease?
- What happens if I have to care for my parents?
We are here to help you with these and any other concerns you may have about your financial future. We encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced investment consultants and let’s talk about what’s on your mind.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. South State Bank and South State Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.
*Please consult your tax advisor for tax related issues.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|
Because of the possibility of human or mechanical error by Wealth Management Systems Inc. or its sources, neither Wealth Management Systems Inc. nor its sources guarantees the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. In no event shall Wealth Management Solutions Inc. be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages in connection with subscriber’s or others’ use of the content.
The services offered within this investment site are available exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives and are available for U.S. residents only. LPL Financial U.S. registered representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every states.
© 2015 Wealth Management Systems Inc. All rights reserved