Whether you’re getting married, changing jobs, saving for college or planning for retirement, most likely your finances are on your mind. To help you plan for a sound financial future, we have a list of some important things you should consider depending on your life stage. Take a look and make sure you are financially ready for what comes next.
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all of my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- Should I retire to a different state?
- How much should I save for college?
- When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college graduate transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- What should I do in times of market volatility?
- How does Medicare work?
- What should I look for in a nursing home?
- How do I cope with Alzheimer’s disease?
- What happens if I have to care for my parents?
We are here to help you with these and any other concerns you may have about your financial future. We encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced investment consultants and let’s talk about what’s on your mind.