We've got an account to maximize your assets and achieve your goals.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Minimum Daily Balance||Monthly
With 500 free items, this account is ideal for small to mid-sized business owners wanting to save money.Learn More
This account was created for businesses with higher transaction levels.Learn More
Business Analysis Plus
Ideal for sole proprietors or certain nonprofits, this account lets you earn interest and credits to offset fees.Learn More
Designed for nonprofits, churches and certain associations, this is the ideal, low-cost money management option.Learn More
Community Checking Plus
Designed exclusively for larger nonprofits that maintain higher balances.Learn More
This account combines a business checking account with the ease of automatically sweeping excess cash in an interest-bearing checking account.Learn More
|$0||Based on set target balance||Yes8||Yes|
Your VISA ® Business Debit Card works just like a credit card except your purchases are deducted directly from your…Learn More
Out of checks? Whether you need personal checks, business checks or accessories, you can order them all right here! There…Learn More
We know that as a business owner, having quick and easy access to your bank records, while keeping them secure,…Learn More
Shop. Click. Buy. It's that easy with Visa Checkout.Learn More
Questions? We’re here to help.
2. Items (debits, credits, deposits) over 500 will be at $ 0.30 per item
3. Maintenance fee and per item fees will apply. Earnings credit rate paid on positive collected balances can be used to offset services fees, including monthly maintenance fee. Based on factor set by South State Bank from time to time using prior 13 weeks overage of 91-day US T-Bill Auction Rate (less 10% reserve). Earnings reduced by interest paid.
4. Avoid a $0.35 per debit fee after the first 30 debits with a $500 minimum balance.
5. With $500 minimum balance.
6. $25 if minimum balance is not met.
7. With $10,000 minimum balance.
8. $50 per month.