Please be aware if you are using an outdated browser, you could experience service interruptions within Online Banking. To prevent interruptions, please update your browser. Learn about our browser requirements here.
For small and mid-sized businesses with low activity, our no-nonsense Business Choice account is ideal.
While you focus on growing your business, we focus on providing ways to make managing your money easier and more convenient. Our most popular business account, Business Choice Checking1, is perfectly suited for small and mid-sized businesses with low activity and volume.
$50 minimum opening balance
No minimum balance
No monthly maintenance charge with qualifiers
$1,500 average daily balance in checking or
$10,000 minimum in other combined deposits or loan balances
500 debits, credits or deposit items included, $0.45 per item thereafter
Business Visa® Debit Card2
Enjoy secure mobile payments3 with Apply Pay®4, Android Pay™5, and Samsung Pay™6
Check image statements
Online Banking with BillPay7
Merchant Services available
Credit Cards, Lines of Credit and Term Loans available9
Since 1934, we’ve remained true to our values of relationship banking and commitment to our customers. We’re proud to have grown from serving the needs of one small community to helping businesses and individuals throughout the region. We value personal relationships over financial transactions and are actively involved in the communities we serve. Most importantly, we treat our customers and employees like family. That’s the South State Way.
1. Subject to approval.
2. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
3. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
5. Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
6. Samsung Pay is a registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
7. Internet service provider fees may apply.
8. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.
9. Subject to credit approval.