Several branches are closed due to inclement weather conditions. See a full list of closings here.
Making your money work for you isn't just smart business. It's the South State Way.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance||Monthly Maintenance Charge||Withdrawal Restrictions|
Smart Business Savings*
The smart choice for almost any type of business. This account offers a competitive interest rate while allowing immediate access to your money.Learn More
|$50||Yes, paid quarterly||$200||Yes1||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
Business Money Market*
Maintain a higher balance and enjoy convenient account access and higher interest rates.Learn More
|$50||Yes, tiered3||$5,000||Yes4||6 checks or transfers per month|
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Benefit from fixed interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Yes||No||No||Early withdrawal subject to penalties5|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: During any month you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account or to a third-party by means of preauthorized or automatic transfers, telephone, computer transfer, check, draft or similar order to a third party. There is no limit on the number of transactions made in person or at an ATM. Making more than 6 of the above transactions per month more than 3 times a calendar year may result in the account being closed.
1. $15 quarterly if the minimum daily balance is not met.
2. $1 per debit charge if over the limit of 3 per quarter.
3. Contact your Banker for current tier balance, Annual Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield.
4. $15 monthly maintenance charge if the minimum daily balance is not met. $10 per item charge for activity over 6 transactions per month.
5. Early withdrawal may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.