Achieve your borrowing goals faster with our convenient online loan applications. From a new car or boat to a HELOC, we have you covered. Get started today.Apply Now
Please be aware if you are using an outdated browser, you could experience service interruptions within Online Banking. To prevent interruptions, please update your browser. Learn about our browser requirements here.
Making your money work for you isn't just smart business. It's the South State Way.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance||Monthly Maintenance Charge||Withdrawal Restrictions|
Business Smart Savings*
The smart choice for almost any type of business. This account offers a competitive interest rate while allowing immediate access to your money.Learn More
|$50||Yes, paid quarterly||$200||Yes1||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
Business Money Market*
Maintain a higher balance and enjoy convenient account access and higher interest rates.Learn More
|$50||Yes, tiered3||$5,000||Yes4||6 checks or transfers per month|
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Benefit from fixed interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Yes||No||No||Early withdrawal subject to penalties5|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: During any month you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account or to a third-party by means of preauthorized or automatic transfers, telephone, computer transfer, check, draft or similar order to a third party. There is no limit on the number of transactions made in person or at an ATM. Making more than 6 of the above transactions per month more than 3 times a calendar year may result in the account being closed.
1. $15 quarterly if the minimum daily balance is not met.
2. $1 per debit charge if over the limit of 3 per quarter.
3. Contact your Banker for current tier balance, Annual Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield.
4. $15 monthly maintenance charge if the minimum daily balance is not met. $10 per item charge for activity over 6 transactions per month.
5. Early withdrawal may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.