Making your money work for you isn't just smart business. It's the South State Way.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance||Maintenance Charge||Withdrawal Restrictions|
Smart Business Savings
The smart choice for almost any type of business. This account offers a competitive interest rate while allowing immediate access to your money.Learn More
|$50||Yes, paid quarterly||$200||Yes1||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
Business Money Market
Maintain a higher balance and enjoy convenient account access and higher interest rates.Learn More
|$50||Yes, tiered3||$5,000||Yes4||6 checks or transfers per month5|
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Benefit from fixed interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Yes||No||No||Early withdrawal subject to penalties6|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: Federal regulation requires banks to limit the way withdrawals and transfers can be made from savings and money market accounts. During any calendar month, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers (or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals) from a savings account or money market to another bank account of yours or to a third party if made by (i) preauthorized or automatic transfer (including ACH), (ii) telephone, fax, or email through a bank representative, (iii) check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party, (iv) telephone banking, online banking, or online bill payment, or (v) overdraft transfers. The monthly limit is based on when the transaction is processed, not when the check or item was written or authorized. If you exceed six (6) monthly withdrawals/transfers on more than an occasional basis, we may revoke your privileges on that account or we may convert your savings account or money market account to an eligible account allowing unlimited transactions. Deposits, transfers and withdrawals made in person at a branch or ATM, and automatic transfers to repay your South State Bank loan do not count toward the six (6) per month limit.
1. $15 quarterly maintenance charge if the minimum daily balance is not met.
2. A withdrawal charge of $1 will be charged for each non-sweep withdrawal over 3 per quarterly cycle.
3. Contact your Banker for current tier balance, interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield.
4. $15 monthly maintenance charge if the minimum daily balance is not met.
5. $10 excess activity fee will be charged for each transaction over 6 per month, excluding in-person or ATM withdrawals.
6. Early withdrawal may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.