At South State Bank, we take the time to get to know you, to ask questions and really understand your business. We have a variety of flexible business loans especially designed to help you handle any business expense.
Lines of credit1 are a cost-effective approach for filling gaps in your cash flow.
They can help you manage cash flow by:
- Allowing easy access to funds when you need it
- Financing seasonal changes in inventory and receivables
- Funding unexpected cash needs
- Providing overdraft coverage on your business checking account
- Allowing you to take advantage of vendor discounts.
Lines of credit are typically repaid from your business’ operating cash flow. With a line of credit, you can take advantage of business opportunities – simply repay and reuse your line of credit as needed.