Please be aware if you are using an outdated browser, you could experience service interruptions within Online Banking. To prevent interruptions, please update your browser. Learn about our browser requirements here.
It may be today or sometime in the future, but chances are you’ll eventually be faced with medical expenses not covered by your insurance plan. When this happens a Health Savings Account (HSA)1 from South State Bank might be just what you need.
A Health Savings Account allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses like prescriptions, co-pays, dental care, eye care and more. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.2 Not only will your contributions to the account roll over from year to year, but the money you save will be available to you at any time.
We make it easy to pay for medical expenses like doctors visits and prescriptions with our HSA Debit Card.
Since 1934, we’ve remained true to our values of relationship banking and commitment to our customers. We’re proud to have grown from serving the needs of one small community to helping businesses and individuals throughout the region. We value personal relationships over financial transactions and are actively involved in the communities we serve. Most importantly, we treat our customers and employees like family. That’s the South State Way.
1. $3 monthly maintenance fee.
2. Consult your tax advisor
3. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
4. Internet service provider fees may apply.
5. Message and data rates may apply.
6. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
7. Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
8. Samsung Pay is a registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
9. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.