A fully comprehensive suite of banking services for your employees
For your business:
The best part is the savings isn’t just for your employees. When you enroll as a South State business, you’ll receive a $100 discount on your first order or reorder of checks.
For your employees:
With South State at Work, your employees are eligible for a special checking account and a $25 bonus deposit, along with discounts on mortgage closing costs and more through this program. Even better, they can take advantage of the insight and expertise of experienced bankers who take the time to understand their unique financial goals.
We offer a fully comprehensive suite of banking services for your employees when you sign up as a South State at Work company.
With a South State at Work Checking account1, your employees can avoid an $8 monthly maintenance charge with:
You are eligible for the South State at Work Benefits Package while employed at your company. Benefits are subject to change upon employment termination
and may not be combined with any other offer.
1. Subject to account approval. $25 minimum opening deposit.
2. The 15 debit card purchases/payments
per statement cycle must have posted and cleared the account.
3. To receive the $25 bonus, at least 30 debit card purchases must have posted and cleared from the
qualifying personal checking account opened for this offer in the first 90 days.
4. Regular fees will apply after year one. Subject to availability.
5. Not combined with any other
offers. Subject to credit approval.
6. If you close your account or it is converted to a different product type, any open Health Savings Account will be subject to all monthly maintenance fees applicable to a Health Savings Account at that time.
7. Foreign ATM surcharge fee may apply.
8. Third party messages and data rates and/or internet service provider fees may apply.
Additional fees may apply based on services rendered.
9. Not combined with any other offers. Subject to credit approval and product guidelines.
10. The Round Up to SaveTM service is available for personal checking accounts and cannot be connected to Health Savings or Money Market accounts. Round Up To Save is a trademark of
South State Corporation.