We offer a fully comprehensive suite of banking services for your employees when you sign up as a South State at Work company with us.
For your business:
The best part is the savings isn’t just for your employees. When you enroll as a South State business, you’ll receive a $100 discount on your first order or reorder of checks.
For your employees:
With South State at Work, your employees are eligible for a special checking account and a $25 bonus deposit, along with discounts on mortgage closing costs and more through this program. Even better, they can take advantage of the insight and expertise of experienced bankers who take the time to understand their unique financial goals.
South State at Work Checking:1
Your employees can avoid an $8 monthly maintenance charge with:
15 debit card purchases/payments per statement cycle2or
$250 in combined direct deposits or
$1,000 average daily balance per statement cycle
$25 Rebate if 30 or more debit card purchases/payments post and clear your account within 90 days of opening 3
Free South State Bank wallet-style checks (First Time Order)
Free 3×5 safe deposit box rental for one year4
$200 off closed-end mortgage loan closing costs5
Free Health Savings Account (HSA)6
Non-South State Bank ATM withdrawal fees waived7
Additional Benefits for South State Customers:
Online Banking with BillPay and eStatements8
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposits8
Discount on Home Equity Lines9
Discount on Consumer Loans9
Free Wealth Consultation
Round Up to SaveTM: Every time you use your debit card, we’ll round up the purchase to the next dollar and deposit the change into your South State savings account.10
Since 1934, we’ve remained true to our values of relationship banking and commitment to our customers. We’re proud to have grown from serving the needs of one small community to helping businesses and individuals throughout the region. We value personal relationships over financial transactions and are actively involved in the communities we serve. Most importantly, we treat our customers and employees like family. That’s the South State Way.
You are eligible for the South State at Work Benefits Package while employed at your company. Benefits are subject to change upon employment termination
and may not be combined with any other offer.
1. Subject to account approval. $25 minimum opening deposit.
2. The 15 debit card purchases/payments
per statement cycle must have posted and cleared the account.
3. To receive the $25 bonus, at least 30 debit card purchases must have posted and cleared from the
qualifying personal checking account opened for this offer in the first 90 days.
4. Regular fees will apply after year one. Subject to availability.
5. Not combined with any other
offers. Subject to credit approval.
6. If you close your account or it is converted to a different product type, any open Health Savings Account will be subject to all monthly maintenance fees applicable to a Health Savings Account at that time.
7. Foreign ATM surcharge fee may apply.
8. Third party messages and data rates and/or internet service provider fees may apply.
Additional fees may apply based on services rendered.
9. Not combined with any other offers. Subject to credit approval and product guidelines.
10. The Round Up to SaveTM service is available for personal checking accounts and cannot be connected to Health Savings or Money Market accounts. Round Up To Save is a trademark of
South State Corporation.