We offer a fully comprehensive suite of banking services for your employees when you sign up as a South State at Work company with us.
For your business:
The best part is the savings isn’t just for your employees. When you enroll as a South State business, you’ll receive a $100 discount on your first order or reorder of checks.
For your employees:
With South State at Work, your employees are eligible for a special checking account and a $25 bonus deposit, along with discounts on mortgage closing costs and more through this program. Even better, they can take advantage of the insight and expertise of experienced bankers who take the time to understand their unique financial goals.
South State at Work Checking:1
Your employees can avoid an $8 monthly maintenance charge with:
- 15 debit card purchases/payments per statement cycle2 or
- $250 in combined direct deposits or
- $1,000 average daily balance per statement cycle
- $25 Rebate if 30 or more debit card purchases/payments post and clear your account within 90 days of opening 3
- Free South State Bank wallet-style checks (First Time Order)
- Free 3×5 safe deposit box rental for one year4
- $200 off closed-end mortgage loan closing costs5
- Free Health Savings Account (HSA)6
- Non-South State Bank ATM withdrawal fees waived7
Additional Benefits for South State Customers:
- Online Banking with BillPay and eStatements8
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposits8
- Discount on Home Equity Lines9
- Discount on Consumer Loans9
- Free Wealth Consultation
- Round Up to SaveTM: Every time you use your debit card, we’ll round up the purchase to the next dollar and deposit the change into your South State savings account.10