We believe that if you take care of your team, they'll take care of you.
For your business:
The savings isn’t just for your employees. When you enroll as a South State at Work business, you’ll receive up to a $100 discount on your first order or reorder of South State Bank checks.
For your employees:
With South State at Work, your employees are eligible for a special South State at Work Checking1 account with multiple perks including a $25 rebate when they use their debit card,2 discounts on mortgage closing costs and consumer loan rates and more through this program.
Even better, they can take advantage of the insight and expertise of experienced bankers who take the time to understand their unique financial goals.
Send money and pay bills anytime, anywhere with South State Online and Mobile Banking11
Your employees are eligible for the South State at Work Benefits Package while employed at your company. Benefits are subject to change upon employee termination. All loans are subject to credit approval. Contact a banker for full details about the South State at Work account.
1. Subject to account approval.
2. To receive the $25 rebate, at least 30 debit card purchases or payments must have posted and cleared from the South State at Work Checking account in the first 90 days.
3. The 15 debit card purchases/payments per statement cycle must have posted and cleared the account.
4. Regular fees will apply after year one. Subject to availability.
5. Other banks’ ATM surcharge fee may apply.
6. Should an employee close or convert their South State at Work checking account to a different product, their Health Savings Account will be subject to a monthly maintenance fee.
7. To receive the discount, qualified applicant must have a South State at Work checking account at the time of loan application and monthly mortgage loan payment must be auto drafted from the account. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
8. To receive an interest rate discount, the employee must have a South State Bank checking account. They may also receive an additional rate discount if their loan payment amount is drafted from their South State Bank checking account.
9. We may pay certain third party closing costs up to $750 on the customer’s behalf. However, if the HELOC is closed within thirty (30) months of the opening date, customer must reimburse us for the closing costs paid by us on customer’s behalf. Reimbursement of closing costs does not apply if the HELOC is originated by a North Carolina resident. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.
10. Does not apply to recurring debit card transactions. Program enrollment required. Available for personal accounts only; excludes Health Savings and Money Market accounts. Round Up to Save is a trademark of South State Corporation.
11. Internet service provider fees and/or message and data rates may apply.