We offer a fully comprehensive suite of services for your employees because we believe if you take care of your team, they’ll take care of you.
South State at Work Checking:
Your employees can avoid an $8 monthly maintenance charge with 15 debit card purchases/payments per statement cycle1 or $250 in combined direct deposits or a $1,000 average daily balance per statement cycle.
New account Debit Card rebate of $10 after 90 days and a minimum of 30 debit card purchases/payments2
First order of South State checks at no cost
3×5 safe deposit box for one year3
Discount on closed end mortgage loans4
Additional Benefits for all South State Customers:
Online Banking with BillPay and eStatements5
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposits5
Discounted closing costs on Home Equity Lines6
Round Up to SaveTM Every time you use your debit card, we’ll “round up” the purchase to the next dollar and deposit the change into your savings.7
Since 1934, we’ve remained true to our values of relationship banking and commitment to our customers. We’re proud to have grown from serving the needs of one small community to helping businesses and individuals throughout the region. We value personal relationships over financial transactions and are actively involved in the communities we serve. Most importantly, we treat our customers and employees like family. That’s the South State Way.
1. The 15 debit card purchases/payments per statement cycle must have posted and cleared the account.
2. To receive the $10 bonus, at least 30 debit card purchases/payments must have posted and cleared from the qualifying personal checking account opened for this offer in the first 90 days.
3. Regular fees will apply after year one. Subject to availability.
4. Subject to credit approval.
5. Third party messages and data rates and/or internet service provider fees may apply. Additional fees may apply based on services rendered.
6. Subject to credit approval and product guidelines.
7. The Round Up to Save service is available for personal checking accounts only and cannot be connected to a Health Savings Account or Money Market Account. Round Up to Save is a trademark of South State Corporation.