Designed with business owners in mind, Business BillPay1 offers all the capabilities and comfort of traditional bill payment with online speed and convenience.
If you use Business Link1 or Business Link Plus1, you can pay bills through Business BillPay. It’s the fast, easy way to pay vendors while maintaining internal controls. With Business BillPay, you can set individual user access levels for your employees. You’ll spend less time worrying about finances and more time growing your business.
- Maintain internal control over creation, approval, and viewing of payments
- Set access for other individuals in your business
- Review payment history and manage pending payments
- Include invoice and credit memo details with payments to ensure proper crediting of accounts
- Schedule single or recurring payments with reminders
- Receive ebills electronically to your BillPay account
- Pay multiple invoices from a single vendor with one payment
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts
To sign up for Business BillPay, visit your local branch or contact your local South State business banker.