An easy way to deposit your checks anytime, anywhere.
Once you are enrolled in Business Link/Plus, download our Business Link Mobile App to get started with Mobile Deposits.1
How it works
- On the back of each check, sign your name and write “Mobile Deposits on MM/DD/YY (current date)”
- Log into Business Link Mobile using your smartphone
- Select Deposits at the top of the app
- Select New Deposit
- Select the account you wish to deposit into
- Enter the check amount you are depositing
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- Confirm your deposit details and tap Deposit
- Confirmation that the deposit was captured successfully and is currently pending will appear, select Confirm
- To review your pending deposit, go to Deposits and tap on Deposit History. It may take 1 – 3 business days for the funds to be available in your account.
Mobile Check Deposit Tips2
- Endorse the back of the check and include “Mobile Deposit on MM/DD/YY” (today’s date) below your signature
- Make sure the check amount entered matches the actual check amount
- Ensure the check is not damaged or wrinkled
- When taking a photo of the check, be sure all four corners are visible
- Place the check on a flat, dark surface with sufficient lighting when taking photos
Please keep in mind it may take 1 – 3 business days for the funds to be available in your account.