At South State, we offer two options for managing your accounts online—Online Banking and Treasury Navigator. Depending on the complexity of your account activity, we can help you find the right solution for your business.
Treasury Navigator1 is a fully automated, secure treasury management platform offering intuitive online functionality. Features include single sign on, dual controls, flexible file mapping and customizable information reporting. It works in conjunction with Treasury Navigator Secure Browser that’s easily installed on each user’s computer.
With South State’s Online Banking2 solution, you can easily access your account information using our secure website. You’ll have the ability to access account balances, review transactions, make transfers3, receive alerts, pay bills and view past statements.
Which online service is just right for your business?
Authorize Individuals for Different Access Levels
View Balances and Transactions
Internal Account Transfers3
View Statements and Check Images
Receive Account Alerts
Pay Bills with BillPay
Receive eBills and eStatements
Direct Connect4 to Quicken® or Quickbooks®5
Initiate and Manage ACH and Wire Transfers6
Custom Reporting Options
1. Fee applies. Please see a banker for details.
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third pa
4. Web Connect to Quicken or Quickbooks® is available for all platforms.
5. Quicken is a trademark and service mark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
6. Fees may apply. Contact your banker for details. Subject to credit approval.