Treasury Navigator1 features include single sign on, dual controls, flexible file mapping and customizable information reporting. It works in conjunction with Treasury Navigator Secure Browser that’s easily installed on each user’s computer.
As a client of Treasury Navigator, you’ll have access to several secure methods of communication and file sharing with South State. Treasury Navigator’s File Vault allows instant access to reference guides and shortcut documents. A secure message center allows you to communicate securely with support and even send files securely to the bank. In addition, the Bulletin feature allows South State to communicate instantly with customers.
The Treasury Navigator Mobile App allows you to take the functionality of Treasury Navigator with you wherever you go. The functionality within the app depends on the user’s access level set in Treasury Navigator.
Prior to using the Mobile App, Treasury Navigator users must first become Treasury Navigator Online users. Please contact Treasury Management Client Support for more information.
1. Fee applies. Please see a banker for details.
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Web Connect to Quicken or Quickbooks® is available for all platforms.
4. Quicken is a trademark and service mark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
5. Fees may apply. Contact your banker for details. Subject to credit approval.