Pay directly from your checking account at millions of locations worldwide. South State offers debit cards1 that include comprehensive security features like EMV chip technology, protecting you from fraud. Purchase with peace of mind knowing we offer proactive monitoring and zero liability2 for fraudulent charges.
No cash? No problem! With digital wallet,3,4 make simple and secure payments on the go with your smart device. Enjoy an easier and faster checkout experience in stores, in apps and online—all with the touch of your finger using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay™.
Designed with business owners in mind, Business BillPay4 offers all the capabilities and comfort of traditional bill payment with online speed and convenience. It’s the fast, easy way to pay vendors while maintaining internal controls. With Business BillPay, you can set individual user access levels for your employees. You’ll spend less time worrying about finances and more time growing your business.
Our Visa Business Credit Cards come with a wide range of important business features including online reporting, employee cards and added security benefits.You can also manage your credit card online at https://www.Access-Online.com.
1. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
2. Visa’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to Visa corporate or Visa purchasing card or account translations, or any translations that are not processed by Visa. Zero Liability does not apply to the following Mastercard payment cards: commercial cards, or unregistered prepaid cards, such as gift cards.
3. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
4. Message, data rates and internet service provider fees may apply.
5. Subject to biller availability.
6. The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financials Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa USA, Inc.