It’s never been easier to pay the way you want. However you choose, South State has the solutions just right for you.
Pay directly from your checking account at millions of locations worldwide. South State offers debit cards1 that include comprehensive security features like EMV chip technology, protecting you from fraud. Purchase with peace of mind knowing we offer proactive monitoring and zero liability2 for fraudulent charges.Learn More
Designed with business owners in mind, Business BillPay4 offers all the capabilities and comfort of traditional bill payment with online speed and convenience. It’s the fast, easy way to pay vendors while maintaining internal controls. With Business BillPay, you can set individual user access levels for your employees. You’ll spend less time worrying about finances and more time growing your business.Learn More
1. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
2. Visa’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to Visa corporate or Visa purchasing card or account translations, or any translations that are not processed by Visa. Zero Liability does not apply to the following Mastercard payment cards: commercial cards, or unregistered prepaid cards, such as gift cards.
3. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
4. Message, data rates and internet service provider fees may apply.
5. Subject to biller availability.
6. The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financials Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa USA, Inc.