South State is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Interested parties can review the data provided and produce hard copy of documents as needed. South State is able to provide hard copies of these documents free of charge. Please contact the CRA Department at the address at the bottom of this page.
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year.
- All public comments received for 2020 and the prior two calendar years.
- A copy of the Public Evaluation of the bank’s most recent CRA Performance Evaluation.
- CRA branch listings, branch closures and branch openings during the prior two calendar years.
- A description of Personal Products & Services and Business Products & Services, available through South State. Questions regarding transaction fees or cost of services should be directed to your nearest South State branch.
- A map and tract listings for the following assessment areas: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
- The South State 2017 CRA Disclosure Statement and the 2018 CRA Disclosure Statement.
- A copy of the HMDA Lobby Notice provided by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) pertaining to the bank.
- A copy of South State’s Personal Account Fee Schedule.
- A copy of South State’s Business Account Fee Schedule.
- A description of the credit services offered and the retail products and services offered.
- A copy of the General Loan Processing Fees.
- A copy of the Investment Management Account Fee Schedule.
- A copy of the Investment Services Account – Fee Schedule LPL Financial.
- The IRA Product Statement & Fees.
- A copy of the Minis Co Account-Fee Schedule.
- A copy of the Revocable Trust Account Fee Schedule.
- A list of South State Bank Assessment Areas.
- A copy of the South State Advisory.
- A Summary of Investment Services.
Any comments or questions about this portion of the South State website or about South State CRA performance may be addressed to:
The Community Reinvestment Act Department
700 Gervais Street, Suite 125
Columbia, SC 29201
Some information contained in this section is presented in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at adobe.com.