*Eligibility & Qualifications for the Promotional Rebate Offer – Promotional offer applies to personal checking accounts only. Limited to one promotional offer per customer. To open an account, you must be a resident of our service area. To receive the $100 Rebate, you must meet the following criteria:
• At Account opening, you cannot be an owner or joint owner of a South State Bank personal checking account or a South State Bank employee.
• Within 60 days of opening the Account must have 15 or more posted and cleared debit card purchases/payments from the Account AND
• Monthly cumulative direct deposits of at least $250 which includes salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income. (Note: Internal account transfers, deposits made at banking locations, by mobile deposits and ATM deposits do not qualify as a direct deposit.) OR
• One or more Automated Clearing House (ACH) draft(s) of at least $25 to a non-South State Bank account.
• Rebate Payment – At the time of the Rebate your Account must be open with no changes to the Account Type. If you meet all of the Eligibility and Qualifications above, we will credit the Rebate to your Account within 2 business days of the completion of the 60 calendar day qualifying period. The Rebate will be reported to the appropriate taxing authorities, as required by law or regulation.
1. Accounts opened online do not require a minimum deposit. $25 minimum opening balance required in branch only.
2. You can avoid the $5 Monthly Maintenance Charge if on the final day of your statement cycle you have signed up to receive electronic statements (“eStatements”). You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive eStatements. If you do not sign up to receive eStatements, your Online Banking access is terminated, or you withdraw your consent to receive eStatements, your Account will be subject to the Maintenance Charge, which will be debited from your Account without further notice to you and will appear on your Account statement.
3. Accounts opened online do not require a minimum deposit. $50 minimum opening balance required in branch only.
4. Round Up to Save™ is a trademark of South State Corporation. The Round Up to Save service is available for personal accounts only. Excludes Health Savings and Money Market accounts. Does not apply to recurring debit card transactions.