Know What's Changing and When
Together We're Banking Forward
CenterState Welcome Information Booklet
We know that each of our valued customers has their very own banking priorities. To deliver on this, we want to continue being at the forefront of what’s next. That’s why we are proud to announce that we’ve merged with SouthState Bank. As we prepare to combine our operations, a Welcome Booklet and Account Information Booklet will be distributed to CenterState customers in April with helpful information and details to guide you along the way.
More Locations to Serve You
While we continue to work towards combining the operations of our two banks in the Spring 2021, you can now access the ATMs at any of our 275+ locations in FL, AL, GA, SC, NC and VA . If you need to make a cash withdrawal from any CenterState or SouthState ATM, the foreign ATM withdrawal fee will be waived.
Together We're Banking Forward
Please be sure to update your email address and phone number, so you can receive important notifications from us.
SouthState Treasury Management Master Service Agreement
CenterState customers transitioning to Treasury Navigator® will need to sign the SouthState Treasury Management Master Service Agreement. This ensures that you and/or any authorized users will be able to access Treasury Navigator® once we combine our bank operations in Spring 2021. Additional information is forthcoming.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) System Upgrade
We will upgrade your RDC system to SouthState’s RDC solution, which we are confident you’ll find to be intuitive and easy to use. You will receive an email invitation to schedule the RDC installation from Benchmark Technology Group, who is assisting us in facilitating the software upgrade.
Click here to view our RDC demo.
Treasury Navigator® is a highly secure and convenient management tool that helps you oversee and control all of your business transactions and funds. It’s reliability, enhanced system capacity, and single sign-on capability offer a convenient way to access your Treasury Management services.
Click here to view our Treasury Navigator® demo.
Treasury Navigator® Secure Browser
With a state-of-the-art secure environment, you will be able to access Treasury Navigator® through the Treasury Navigator Secure Browser, which you can download directly to your desktop or laptop. You will receive additional information and instructions for downloading Secure Browser in the coming months.
- Secure Browser is a web-based solution which provides secure and streamlined access to Treasury Navigator®, the commercial online banking system.
- Operates independently of other applications.
- Authorized users can download the secure browser to a desktop or laptop.
- Includes a multi-layered approach, including strong payment controls and fraud analytics, to mitigate customer risk.
- Creates a fully self-contained captive browser environment – sort of like a safe room in a house – that is extremely resistant to viruses and malware.
- Contains encrypted keyboard software that prevents harvesting of private information from keylogging attacks.
- Manage access to the system for all of your company’s users and resolve service needs with user administrative rights.
- Transaction data is encrypted and secured utilizing FFIEC-recommended multifactor authentication and data encryption.
- Access to Treasury Navigator® Secure Brower provides a convenient Single Sign-On (SSO) for users. You will no longer need multiple user IDs and passwords for other Treasury Management applications.
- With a single sign-on to Treasury Navigator® you get immediate access to the various applications including Remote Deposit Capture, Bill Pay, ACH, Positive Pay, Wire Transfers and Lockbox.
- Multi-factor Authentication is used at each log-in to verify your identity.
- Users are prevented from accessing potentially harmful websites by restricted and controlled web destinations.
Customer Action Items
- Be on the lookout for additional information regarding the Secure Browser Download Guide which we will send to you. The Secure Browser download is the first step in preparing for access to Treasury Navigator®. We will also reach out to you with a phone call to provide additional assistance.
- Prior to June 1, we will send an email to each user which will contain a unique Activation Key code that is required for a first-time log in to Treasury Navigator®.
Important Things to Know
- You must have administrative rights to your computer to install Secure Browser.
- It will be required to verify that you meet the system and anti-virus compatibility requirements.
- You may need the assistance of an IT representative from your company during the Secure Browser download.
- Treasury Navigator® Secure Browser should not be installed on any computers that currently have or previously had Device Control software installed. Please refer to the FAQs for a list of known device software incompatibilities.
- Automated system tests occur to detect corruption and virus infections, which shut down the Secure Browser if a detection occurs.
- Valid software activation key is required during software registration and credential reset. The software activation key is time perishable and has a defined maximum number of times it can be used.