To add your South State card to Google Pay, you will need to:
1. Open Google Pay and tap Get Started.
2. Tap credit or debit card to add.
3. Hold phone over the card you would like to add to take a picture.
4. Confirm card details and scroll down to review Terms and Conditions.
5. Tap Save.
6. Review Issuer Terms.
7. Tap Accept.
8. Complete Card Verification selecting to receive a One Time Code through a text message or email.
9. Once you receive your code through a text message or email, enter that code into your Wallet to complete your activation.
For Google Pay enrollment questions, please contact Customer Care at (800) 277-2175.