To add your South State card to Samsung Pay, you will need to:
1. Open the Samsung Pay App.
2. Tap Start on the bottom.
3. Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and tap Next.
4. Register a Samsung Pay PIN, and confirm.
5. Tap Credit/Debit cards.
6. Hold phone over the card you would like to add to take a picture.
7. Enter the required card information, then tap Next.
8. Agree to the Terms of Service, and tap Agree To All.
8. Complete Card Verification selecting to receive a One Time Code through a text message or email.
9. Once you receive your code through a text message or email, enter that code into your Wallet to complete your activation.
For Samsung Pay enrollment questions, please contact Customer Care at (800) 277-2175.