You can make your loan payments in a variety of ways:
- You can choose to have your payment drafted from your checking/savings account with South State or another financial institution.
- You can mail your payment to South State:
South State Bank
PO Box 118068
Charleston, SC 29423-8068
- If you have a checking or savings account with South State, you may pay your bill by:
- 1. Making an internal transfer from an existing South State checking or savings account.
- 2. Adding the loan to your South State BillPay. You may be required to provide the full mailing address shown above and our phone number, (800) 277-2175.
If you have South State Online Banking, you can also use Bank to Bank External Transfers to make a transfer from your non-South State account to your loan to make a payment.