There are two ways to add your South State debit and credit cards to Apple Pay®. If you already have a South State card on file with iTunes, you can add it to Apple Pay® by entering the security code on the back of your card into the Passbook app.
To add a new or second South State card to Apple Pay®,you will:
1. Open the Wallet App on their iPhone.
2. Tap +.
3. Tap Continue.
4. Hold phone over the card you would like to add to take a picture.
5. Confirm card details, tap Next.
6. Accept Terms and Conditions.
7. Complete Card Verification selecting to receive a One Time Code through a text message or email.
8. Once you receive your code through a text message or email, enter that code into your Wallet to complete your activation.
For Apple Pay enrollment questions, please contact Customer Care at (800) 277-2175.