South State Mobile App
1. Go to the App Store (iTunes or Google Play).
2. Search for South State Mobile Banking App or South State Bank.
3. Once the App is installed, enter the Type of Account, Account Number, SSN, and PIN.
4. A prompt to enter the following will appear: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip and DOB.
5. A series of security questions should be completed.
6. The registration process continues by requiring the creation of a Username and Password.
7. Once enrollment is completed, the Log In screen to sign into mobile banking will appear. Login using your Online Banking Username and Password.
Mobile Internet Browser and Text Banking
1. Log into Online Banking to enroll for Mobile Browser and Text Banking.
2. Choose Customer Service, then Account Services. Scroll to the Mobile Banking enrollment section and follow the prompts.
3. After enrolling, a text message will be delivered to your phone with instructions on how to activate Mobile Banking