You can quickly open Samsung Pay from the Home screen, Apps menu, or lock screen, even if the display is dark or off.
- Swipe from the bottom of the screen to the top to access your payment cards.
- If necessary, swipe to the left or right to access the desired card.
- Place your finger on theHome key to verify your identity. If you are using your Samsung Pay PIN, touch PIN and enter your four-digit code.
- Place the back of your device against the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal.
- If necessary, complete the transaction on the payment terminal. For example, if you are using a debit card, you are still required to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Some merchants/terminals may prompt you to verify the total charges are correct, while others will require a signature.