Skip to Main Content

COVID-19 Updates: Our Response Branch Availability Small Business Assistance FAQs

What happens if I replace, update or lose my Apple Pay® device?

If you replace or update your device, your South State debit or credit card(s) will not be transferred automatically. You will need to set up Apple Pay® again and re-add your cards on the new device.

If your device is ever lost or stolen, you can use Apple’s Find My iPhone to quickly put your device in Lost Mode to suspend Apple Pay® or completely wipe the device clean, or call us at (800) 277-2175.

You can continue to make purchases using your physical card even when the device account number is suspended on Apple Pay®.*

*Disclosure: Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.