SouthState is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Interested parties can review the data provided and produce hard copy of documents as needed.
SouthState is able to provide hard copies of these documents free of charge. Please contact the Community Engagement Department at the address at the bottom of this page.
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year.
CRA Performance Evaluation
Current CRA Branch List, Opening and Close Lists
- SouthState Bank Branch Listing
- SouthState Bank Branch Opening List
- SouthState Bank Branch Closure List
- CRA Disclosure Statement
- HMDA Disclosure Statement
- A list of SouthState Bank Assessment Areas and Census Tract Listings
- A map and tract listings for the following assessment areas: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia
Products and Services Offered
- A description of the credit products and services offered and the retail products and services offered.
- A copy of Personal Banking Brochure
- A copy of Business Banking Brochure
Any comments or questions about this portion of the SouthState website or about SouthState CRA performance may be addressed to:
Director of Community Engagement (CRA)
SouthState Bank, N.A.
1101 First Street South
Winter Haven, FL 338801
Some information contained in this section is presented in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at adobe.com.