At South State, you have convenience, choice and control when it comes to your banking.1 We offer a variety of flexible, time-saving ways to access your accounts and perform transactions whenever – and wherever – it suits you.
We know from decades of experience that no two customers are alike. Our personal bankers have the knowledge and experience to provide unique and personal attention to each and every one of our customers, and our relationship-based approach ensures you get the products that best fit your needs.
Round Up to SaveTM
For every debit card transaction you make, we’ll round up the amount to the next dollar and deposit that change into your savings account.11
1. Internet service provider fees may apply.
2. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.
4. Subject to biller availability.
5. Fees may apply. See details within Online Banking for fees, limits and delivery speed. Bank to Bank transfers are not available from a mobile device.
6. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
7. Samsung Pay is a registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
8. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
9. Subject to credit approval.
10. A minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer from a South State checking or savings account is required. A $5 service charge will be charged for each withdrawal over 1 per cycle (Nov 1-Oct 31). Excludes annual distribution.
11. The Round Up to Save™ service is available for personal accounts only and cannot be connected to Health Savings or Money Market accounts. Round Up to Save is a trademark of South State Corporation.