Important Updates: We are currently operating with Drive Thru Only service Monday – Friday, and Saturday hours have been discontinued at this time. To read a message from our CEO Robert Hill and learn more about our preventative measures in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.
Welcome to South State
We look forward to helping you connect to the resources you're looking for to reach your goals.
At South State, you have convenience, choice and control when it comes to your banking.2 We offer a variety of flexible, time-saving ways to access your accounts and perform transactions whenever – and wherever – it suits you.
We know from decades of experience that no two customers are alike. Our personal bankers have the knowledge and experience to provide unique and personal attention to each and every one of our customers, and our relationship-based approach ensures you get the products that best fit your needs.
Round Up to SaveTM
For every debit card transaction you make, we’ll round up the amount to the next dollar and deposit that change into your savings account.13
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.
6. Fees may apply. See details within Online Banking for fees, limits and delivery speed. Bank to Bank transfers are not available from a mobile device.
7. Subject to biller availability.
8. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
9. Samsung Pay is a registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
10. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
11. Subject to credit approval.
12. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer from a South State account. A $5 service charge will be assessed after 1 withdrawal per calendar quarter.
No maintenance fee. $5 fee for more than 1 withdrawal per quarter. Early close out results in loss of earned interest.
13. The Round Up to Save™ service is available for personal accounts only and cannot be connected to Health Savings or Money Market accounts. Round Up to Save is a trademark of South State Corporation.