We look forward to helping you connect to the resources you're looking for to reach your goals.
At South State, you have convenience, choice and control when it comes to your banking.2 We offer a variety of flexible, time-saving ways to access your accounts and perform transactions whenever – and wherever – it suits you.
Once enrolled, you can sign up for:
Making your active life a little easier is important to us. Once you have downloaded our Mobile App and enrolled in Mobile Banking3, you can take advantage of convenient features like these:
We know from decades of experience that no two customers are alike. Our personal bankers have the knowledge and experience to provide unique and personal attention to each and every one of our customers, and our relationship-based approach ensures you get the products that best fit your needs.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact Us the Way You Want
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.
6. Fees may apply. See details within Online Banking for fees, limits and delivery speed. Bank to Bank transfers are not available from a mobile device.
7. Subject to biller availability.
8. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
9. Samsung Pay is a registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
10. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
11. Subject to credit approval.
12. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer from a South State account. A $5 service charge will be assessed after 1 withdrawal per calendar quarter.
No maintenance fee. $5 fee for more than 1 withdrawal per quarter. Early close out results in loss of earned interest.
13. The Round Up to Save™ service is available for personal accounts only and cannot be connected to Health Savings or Money Market accounts. Round Up to Save is a trademark of South State Corporation.