On Monday, February 20, you can access your accounts online on our homepage by entering your Access ID in the Online Banking Login box.
- When logging in to South State Online Banking for the first time, please use your current GB&T or SB&T Access ID (case-sensitive, no spaces) and the last four digits of your Social Security Number or your Tax Identification Number as your password. If your Access ID is less than six (6) characters, you will be prompted to change it. Your access ID must be at least six (6) characters.
- Click here to learn more about changes to Online Banking.
- Click the links below to learn more about Online Services at South State:
- If you are a business customer, we have three options: Online Banking, Business Link or Business Link Plus.
- For product demos, please visit our Online Education Center here.
- For our Online Banking Reference Guide, please click here.
- For our Business Link Reference Guide, please click here.
- For Online Banking User Guides, please click here.
- Mobile Banking1 is available to South State Online Banking customers. You will need to access Online Banking from a computer first in order to enroll in Mobile Banking and download the Mobile App.
- View the different ways to access Mobile Banking here.
- If you are a Text Banking user, click here to view changes.
- In order to receive Mobile Text Alerts, you will need to set up your alert preferences within South State Online Banking. Learn more here.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposits3.
- Business Link and Business Plus customers have access to their accounts through the Business Link Mobile App.
In an effort to make this transition as smooth as possible for you, we’ve created a Welcome Booklet and Account Information Booklet to help answer any questions you may have about your accounts and services, including important dates, contact information and resources.
In our Welcome Booklet you will find information about:
- Accessing your Personal and Business accounts
- What to expect over the transition weekend
- How to sign up and log in to Online Banking
- Mobile Banking options and more!
In the Account Information Booklet, you will find:
- Overview of Personal accounts and disclosures
- Personal Deposit Account Agreement
- Business Deposit Account Agreement
- Loan information and other services available at South State
We’ve also included quick links to common FAQs below:
View All FAQs
We’re here to help.
We’re here to make this a smooth transition for you.
- Please call us with any questions at (800) 277-2175. Our normal Customer Care hours are Monday through Friday 8am – 7pm and Saturday 8am – 3pm.
- To help you through this transition, we will be extending our Customer Care hours over the weekend:
- Friday, February 17: 8am to 7pm
- Saturday, February 18: 8am to 5pm
- Sunday, February 19: 1pm to 6pm
- Monday, February 20 – Friday, February 24 – 8am to 7pm
- Click here to email us.
- Visit our Help section to review FAQs, User Guides, and Online Demos.
- Find South State locations here.