We’re excited to announce updates to your Mobile Banking1 experience. To help you navigate these upgrades, we have outlined the changes below. Please be aware if you do not have automatic updates enabled, you may have to update your app manually.
Enjoy enhancements to the Transfers tab including:
· Make external transfers2
· Enroll and add external accounts
This new feature allows you to conveniently pay your bills in three easy steps:
1. Take a picture of your paper bill with your smartphone camera to capture all the important information.
2. Verify all the information is correct, and tap Save.
3. Once the contact is created, you can save up to 10 pages of your bill.
Allows you to view Pending, In Progress, Completed and Delivered BillPay and Popmoney payments for the past six months. You may Edit or Cancel when in the Pending status, or apply a Stop Payment when a payment is In Progress (fees may apply).
Enhanced Payments Page
The Enhanced Payments Page has new options to include updates to the functionality of BillPay2 and Popmoney3. The new options are:
To Do: Edit or Pay eBills and process Popmoney requests. Send Money: Pay bills to existing or new contacts and setup recurring payments. Manage Contacts:Add New Contacts or edit Recurring Payments. Payment Activity: View the status of Popmoney and BillPay activity. Bill Capture: Take a picture of your bill and apply it to a new or existing contact. Popmoney®:Send, request, fulfill and receive money through the Mobile App.
1. Message and data rates may apply.
2. Fees may apply.
3. Internet service provider fees may apply.
4. Fees may apply, see banker for details. Customer must be enrolled in BillPay to use Popmoney. Must have an open U.S. bank account. Non-customers must register on Popmoney.com to receive funds. Cannot process to foreign countries. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.