- $5 Monthly Maintenance Charge
- Not eligible for Courtesy Overdraft Privilege2
- Online Banking with Bill Pay3
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposits
- Free eStatements (Otherwise $2 monthly paper statement fee applies)2
- Debit card
- No ATM transaction fees when using any SouthState ATM
- 24/7 ATM Debit Card Fraud Monitoring
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
- You can avoid the monthly Paper Statement Fee if on the final day of your statement cycle you are enrolled in electronic statements ("eStatements"). You must be enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking to receive eStatements. If you are not enrolled in eStatements, your Online and Mobile Banking access is terminated, or you withdraw your consent to receive eStatements, your Account will be subject to the Paper Statement Fee, which will be debited from your Account without further notice to you and will appear on your Account statement.
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege is not available for Direct Checking which means we will decline or return transactions when you do not have enough money to cover item(s) presented or re-presented against your account. In the event your account becomes overdrawn, you will not be charged an Overdraft Paid Item Fee.
- Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access Bill Pay.