- Earns interest1
- A minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer from a SouthState checking or savings account is required.
- $5 service charge for each withdrawal or transfer
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
- Interest paid at the end of the cycle on the last business day in October.
- Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- The Round Up to Save service is available for personal accounts only; Health Savings and Money Market accounts are ineligible. Round Up to Save™ is a trademark of SouthState Corporation.
- Does not apply to recurring debit card transactions.
- Credited to your savings account annually on the first business day of January. To receive the matching funds, checking and savings accounts must be open, in good standing and enrolled in the Round Up to Save Program at the time the matching funds are credited.