You will need your Social Security Number, valid ID (Driver’s License, U.S. Passport, Military ID or State ID), valid address and a valid email address registered to your name. If your application will include a co-applicant, your co-applicant will also need to supply this information.
- Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- $15 quarterly maintenance charge if $200 minimum daily balance is not maintained.
- A withdrawal charge of $1 will be charged for each non-sweep withdrawal over 3 per quarterly cycle.
- $50 minimum opening deposit required to open account in branch.
- The Round Up to Save service is available for personal accounts only; Health Savings and Money Market accounts are ineligible. Round Up to Save™ is a trademark of South State Corporation.
- Does not apply to recurring debit card transactions.
- Credited to your savings account annually on the first business day of January. To receive the matching funds, checking and savings accounts must be open, in good standing and enrolled in the Round Up to Save Program at the time the matching funds are credited.