Similar to taking care of your personal health by proactively incorporating healthy habits and annual checkups, you can also take control of your financial health when you are proactive and engaged in managing your finances.
We make managing your money fast, simple and secure.
At South State Bank, you have convenience, choice and control when it comes to your banking. We offer a variety of flexible, time-saving ways to access your accounts and perform transactions whenever – and wherever – it suits you.
Access all of your accounts instantly
This convenient service allows you to bank anytime, anywhere. With Online Banking you can access your accounts balances, review transactions, make transfers5, make stop payments and reorder checks.
1. Internet service provider fees may apply.
2. Quicken is a trademark and service mark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
3. Fees may apply. See a banker for details.
4. Must have an open U.S. bank account. Non-customers must register on Popmoney.com to receive funds. Fee applies, see banker for details. Customers must be enrolled in BillPay to use Popmoney.
5. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.