Alerts help you manage your money more closely and avoid overdrawing your account. Based on your preference, you’ll be notified via text, email or within Online Banking1 about activities and reminders for your checking and savings accounts.
What Alerts are Available?
- Automatic Draft: Notifies you that an automatic draft has posted to your account.
- Check Cleared: Notifies you that a specific check has cleared.
- Daily Debit Card Usage: Notifies you of all debit card transactions that have posted for that day.
- Direct Deposit: Notifies you that a direct deposit has been posted to your account.
- High Balance – Checking: Notifies you that the balance has exceeded a specific amount.
- Low Balance – Checking: You can set a desired limit and will be notified once your checking account balance goes below that threshold.
- Low Balance – Savings: You can set a desired limit and will be notified once your savings account balance goes below that threshold.
- Daily Checking Account Balance: Notifies you daily of your checking account balance.
If you need assistance setting up an alert or have any questions, please call us at (800) 277-2175.