Alerts help you manage your money more closely and avoid overdrawing your account. Based on your preference, you’ll be notified via text, email or within Online Banking1 about activities and reminders for your checking and savings accounts.
What Alerts are Available?
How to Enroll in Alerts
- Log in to Online Banking. If you are not a current Online Banking customer, enroll now.
- From the Home Screen, click Alerts in the top right corner.
- Select Alert – Checking or Alert – Savings.
- Click Setup New Alert.
- Choose an alert from the drop-down box and click Next.
- Review the new alert, then click Finish to complete.
If you need assistance setting up an alert or have any questions, please call us at (800) 277-2175.