You can transfer funds1 to and from your account at another financial institution with Bank to Bank External Transfers. Log in to Online Banking, click the Transfer link at the top of the page. Then, click “Launch Bank to Bank Transfers” at the top of the screen.
Please note that your name must be on the account at the other financial institution in order for you to use this service.
To Get Started:
- Log in to Online Banking.2
- From the Home Screen, click on the Transfer link at the top of the page.
- Next, click the “Launch Bank to Bank Transfers” button on the right side of the screen.
- From the overview screen, click the “Add a New Account” link, and follow the next steps to add your account that is not at South State Bank.
- Once your account has been verified, you will be ready to send and receive funds.