- After logging in to Online Banking, click on your account.
- Click “Documents” at the top of the page.
- Chose your desired account from the Account drop down.
- From the Document Type drop down, select the eStatements option for your checking or savings account.
- Select the date range you’d like to view your eStatements.
- Click Submit.
- Go to www.SouthStateBank.com
- Choose Business Link from the drop down menu
- Enter your Access ID and click Log In
- Enter your Password or Token #/PIN and click Submit
- Click on an account
- Hover on Documents and then click Documents Available
- Choose your desired account from the Document Type drop down and click Submit.