- After logging in to Online Banking, click on your account.
- Click Documents at the top of the page.
- Chose your desired account from the Account drop down.
- From the Document Type drop down, select the eStatements option for your checking or savings account.
- Select the date range you’d like to view your eStatements.
- Click Submit.
- Go to www.SouthStateBank.com.
- Choose Business Link from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Access ID and click Log In.
- Enter your Password or Token #/PIN and click Submit.
- Click on an account.
- Hover on Documents and then click Documents Available.
- Choose your desired account from the Document Type drop down and click Submit.
- After logging in to Treasury Navigator, click Account Information.
- From the drop down, select eStatements.
- Select the account number you would like to view.
- Select the time period you would like to view your eStatements.
- Click Search Statements.