- Log in to Online Banking at SouthStateBank.com. (If you enrolled in Mobile Banking, you can log in to Online Banking using the same Username and Password.)
- Click Profile at the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Electronic statements and click Edit.
- Click the radio button for eStatements on each account for which you would like to receive eStatements.
- Review electronic statements terms and conditions by clicking the hyperlink.
- Click the box that you have read and accept the electronic statement terms and conditions. Click Save.
An eStatement notification will be delivered via email from [email protected] when your eStatement is available for viewing within Online Banking.
To view your eStatement, it is necessary to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-277-2175.