To pay your bills online, follow these simple instructions to begin.
- Log into Online Banking at SouthStateBank.com.
- Click Send Money at top.
- If this is your first time setting up BillPay, you will be asked to verify your account information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Add a Company or Person to begin setup.
- To add a Company, search under the given tabs, or you can type in the Company name. Enter in the account number and zip code associated with the Company.
- To add a Person, enter in the First and Last Name with their Email Address or Mobile Number.
- Once you have provided the information for the Company or Person, click Add.
- Review the information, click Finish to complete.
- To make a payment, enter in the Amount and Deliver By date by the company or person you would like to pay, and click Send Money at the bottom.
You may now pay your bills through Online or Mobile Banking. To learn more about setting up your bills in the Mobile App, please visit the Mobile Banking FAQs.
Please note: If you have BillPay set up on multiple accounts, please be sure to select the account you wish to pay your bill from the drop-down box in the Payment Center.