Popmoney®1 is a person-to-person online payment service that allows you to quickly send, receive or request money from virtually anyone you know. An email address or mobile number is all you need to get started.
Popmoney is convenient because it eliminates the need to write checks for minimal amounts or to remember to get cash from an ATM. It’s one of the easiest and quickest ways to pay someone back.
You can make Popmoney payments by logging in to either South State Bank Online Banking2 or Mobile Banking.3 To get started:
- Simply log in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking or BillPay2 user, click here.
- Click “BillPay” then “Popmoney”.
- Select “Send Money” or “Request Money” then enter the person’s email address or mobile phone number, the amount you want to send/receive and a personal message. If you know the person’s account information, you will have the option to pay as a direct deposit.
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Click Payments, then Popmoney.
- Tap Send Money to pay a contact.
- Complete the To, Amount, Message, Send, Deliver By and Pay From fields, and tap Continue.
- For your security, please enter in your Password and tap Next.
- Review Payment then tap Pay.
It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-277-2175 or Popmoney Customer support line at 877-898-5343.
|View our Online Demo||Popmoney FAQ|