A person-to-person online payment service, Popmoney, allows you to quickly send or receive money from virtually anyone you know. An email address or mobile number is all you need to get started.1
Popmoney is convenient because it eliminates the need to write checks for minimal amounts or to remember to get cash from an ATM. It’s one of the easiest and quickest ways to pay someone back.
You can make Popmoney payments by logging into either South State Bank Online Banking or Mobile Banking. To get started:
- Simply log in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking or BillPay user, click here.
- Click “BillPay” then “Popmoney”.
- Select “Send Money” or “Request Money” the enter the person’s email address or mobile phone number, the amount you want to send/receive and a personal message. If you know the person’s account information, you will have the option to pay as a direct deposit.
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Click “Payments” then “Popmoney”.
- Click “Send Money” and click on the “Pay to” box. Select or enter a new contact. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-277-2175 or Popmoney Customer support line at 877-898-5343.
|View our Online Demo||Popmoney FAQ|