- Go to the App Store (iTunes or Google Play).
- Search for South State Mobile Banking App or South State Bank.
- Once the App is installed, enter the Type of Account, Account Number, SSN, and PIN.
- A prompt to enter the following will appear: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip and DOB.
- A series of security questions should be completed.
- The registration process continues by requiring the creation of a username and password.
- Once enrollment is completed, the Log In screen to sign into mobile banking will appear. Login using your username and password or with your fingerprint.
iPad and Android Tablet App
Please note that you must already be enrolled in Online Banking1 or Mobile Banking in order to access your accounts with an iPad or Android Tablet.
Mobile Internet Browser and Text Banking
Logging in to Online Banking to enroll for Mobile Browser and Text Banking.
- Choose Customer Service, then Account Services.
- Under Mobile Banking click Manage Devices.
- Under Other Services, enter your phone number, and click Continue.
- Select which services you’d like to enroll for, and click Continue.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile phone, input that code and click Activate.
Click here to view our Online Demo with step by step instructions.