Making your active life a little easier is important to us. Mobile Banking1 can help. It’s a secure way to access your account, pay bills, pay people, transfer money between your South State accounts and find the nearest branch or ATM location.
With our South State Mobile Banking App, you can:
- Instantly access real-time account balances with Instant Balance
- View recent transaction history
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using Mobile Deposits
- Transfer funds between your South State accounts
- Schedule payments
- View, change and cancel scheduled payments
- Send money to other people through Popmoney2
- Locate a branch or ATM by specific address or current location
- View with Map It option
South State takes many steps to ensure your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft. We use the latest technology to ensure that your accounts are kept confidential. Listed below is a summary of how we protect your information while using Mobile Banking.
How the South State Mobile Banking App is secure:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Your Password is required each time you log in
- Account numbers are masked for your protection