An easy way to deposit your checks anytime, anywhere.
To get started, download our Mobile App and enroll in Mobile Banking. Then, take a photo of your check using your mobile device.1 It’s that easy!
How it works
- On the back of each check, sign your name and write “Mobile Deposits on MM/DD/YY (current date).”
- Log into Mobile Banking using your mobile device.
- Select Deposits at the bottom of the app.
- Select Deposit Check.
- Select the account you wish to deposit into.
- Enter the check amount you are depositing.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check.
- Click Next.
- Confirm your deposit details and tap Yes or No.
- To review your pending deposit, go to Deposits and tap on Deposit History. It may take up to three business days for the funds to be available in your account.
Mobile Check Deposit Tips
- Endorse the back of the check and include “Mobile Deposit on MM/DD/YY” (today’s date) below your signature.
- Make sure the check amount entered matches the actual check amount.
- Ensure the check is not damaged or wrinkled.
- When taking a photo of the check, be sure all four corners are visible.
- Place the check on a flat, dark surface with sufficient lighting when taking photos.