We understand there are times when your checking account may accidentally be out of balance. Maybe you made a mistake balancing your checkbook, or you had to make a payment before funds were available. Whatever the reason, we’ve got you covered.
- For loan advances of $1,000 – $4,999
- Fixed interest rate for 10 years
- Can be easily accessed through online and mobile banking transfers, by phone or in-branch.
- Required to be used as overdraft protection and required to be linked to a South State checking account.
- Monthly repayment requirements: 5% of outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater.
To apply for an Overdraft Line of Credit, or increase your current limit, simply contact your local South State banker.