Important Updates: We are currently operating with Drive Thru Only service Monday – Friday, and Saturday hours have been discontinued at this time. To read a message from our CEO Robert Hill and learn more about our preventative measures in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.
Designed for customers 62 or older, with expanded benefits.
Specifically designed for customers 62 years of age or older, this senior checking account offers expanded benefits. With our Classic Checking account, you’ll enjoy unlimited check writing and one free order of checks per year.
No opening deposit required when opening account online1
1. $25 minimum opening deposit required to open account in branch
2. $8 monthly maintenance charge if qualifier is not met.
3. Direct deposits may include incoming transfers from a non South State Bank account (ACH) or payroll. Excludes wire transfers.
4. All safe deposit boxes are subject to availability.
5. Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access BillPay.
6. Message and data rates may apply.
7. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
8. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
9. Google Pay is a trademark of Google, LLC.
10. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
11. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.