1. You can avoid the $5 Monthly Maintenance Charge if on the final day of your statement cycle you have signed up to receive electronic statements (“eStatements”). You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive eStatements. If you do not sign up to receive eStatements, your Online Banking access is terminated, or you withdraw your consent to receive eStatements, your Account will be subject to the Maintenance Charge, which will be debited from your account without further notice to you and will appear on your Account statement.
2. $25 minimum opening deposit required to open account in branch
3. Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access Bill Pay.
4. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
5. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
6. Google Pay is a trademark of Google, LLC.
7. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
8. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.