A simple and convenient checking account for students ages 16-22.
A simple and convenient checking account for students ages 16-22. Jointly owned by the student and a parent or guardian, a Student Checking1 account comes with the convenience of Mobile Banking8 including Apple® Touch ID8 and Instant Balance, Debit Card and Mobile Payments. A great choice for college and high school students.
*You can avoid the $3 Monthly Maintenance Charge if on the final day of your statement cycle you have signed up to receive electronic statements (“eStatements”). You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive eStatements. If you do not sign up to receive eStatements, your Online Banking access is terminated, or you withdraw your consent to receive eStatements, your Account will be subject to the Maintenance Charge, which will be debited from your account without further notice to you and will appear on your Account statement.
1. Account owners under the age of 18 require a parental co-owner on the account. You must be at least 18 years or older to open an account online.
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
4. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
5. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
6. Must have an open U.S. bank account. Non-customers must register on Popmoney.com to receive funds. Fee applies, see banker for details. Customers must be enrolled in BillPay to use Popmoney. Cannot process to foreign countries. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.
7. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
8. Message and data rates may apply.