Achieve your borrowing goals faster with our convenient online loan applications. From a new car or boat to a HELOC, we have you covered. Get started today.Apply Now
Please be aware if you are using an outdated browser, you could experience service interruptions within Online Banking. To prevent interruptions, please update your browser. Learn about our browser requirements here.
No matter what your long-term savings strategy,
we can help make your money work for you.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance**||Maintenance Charge||Other|
Our most popular savings account for anyone who wants quick access to savings funds.Learn More
|$50||Paid quarterly||$200||Yes 1||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
For individuals under age 18, this account earns interest and is opened by a parent or guardian.Learn More
|$5||Paid quarterly||N/A||No||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
Plan ahead and build savings for anything on your wish list.Learn More
|$50||Paid at maturity||N/A||No||$5 service charge per withdrawal if more than 1 per calendar quarter|
Earn money market interest rates while enjoying convenient access to your account.Learn More
|$50||Paid monthly, tiered interest rates||$5,000||Yes 3||6 third party debit items per month4|
Money Market Sweep*
This great savings option also offers overdraft coverage.Learn More
|$50||Paid quarterly||$200||Yes5||Limited to 6 automatic transfers per month|
This Health Savings Account allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.6Learn More
|N/A||Paid monthly||N/A||Yes7||Qualified medical expenses only|
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Benefit from locked-in interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Paid no less than annually||N/A||No||Early withdrawal penalties apply8|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: Federal regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) transactions per month, third party and/or electronic. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened as non-interest bearing checking accounts.
**Minimum daily balance to avoid maintenance charge.
1. $15 quarterly maintenance charge if under $200 minimum daily balance.
2. $1 per withdrawal charge if over the limit of 3 withdrawals per quarter.
3. $15 monthly maintenance charge if under $5,000 minimum daily balance.
4. $10 excess activity fee for each third party item over 6 per month.
5. $15 maintenance charge is waived with $200 minimum daily balance. $10 overdraft sweep fee per sweep charged to checking account.
6. Consult your tax advisor.
7. $3 monthly maintenance charge.
8. Early withdrawal may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.
9. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer. Early close out may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.