No matter what your long-term savings strategy,
we can help make your money work for you.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance||Maintenance Fee||Other|
Our most popular savings account for anyone who wants immediate access to savings funds.Learn More
|$50||Paid quarterly||$200||Yes 1, 2||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
For individuals under age 18, this account earns interest and is opened by a parent or guardian.Learn More
|$5||Paid quarterly||No||No||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
Plan ahead and build savings for anything on your wish list.Learn More
|$50||Yes||No||No3||$5 fee per withdrawal if over the limit of 1 per quarter|
Personal Money Market*
Earn money market interest rates while enjoying convenient access to your account.Learn More
|$50||Tiered||$5,000||Yes 4||6 checks or transfers per month 5|
Money Market Sweep*
This great savings option also offers overdraft coverage.Learn More
|$50||Yes||$200||Yes6||6 automatic transfers per month5|
Health Savings Account
This option allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.7Learn More
|No||Tiered||No||Yes8||Qualified medical expenses only|
Benefit from locked-in interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Yes||N/A||No||Early withdrawal penalties may apply9|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: Federal regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) third party and/or electronic transactions per month. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened a non-interest bearing checking account.
1. $15 quarterly if under $200 minimum daily balance.
2. $1 per debit charge if over the limit of 3 withdrawals per quarter.
3. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer. Early close out may results in loss of earned interest and some principal.
4. $15 monthly if under $5,000 minimum daily balance.
5. $10 excess activity fee for each item over the 6 transfer limit.
6. $15 fee can be waived with $200 minimum daily balance. $10 per sweep to checking account.
7. Consult your tax advisor.
8. $3 monthly fee.
9. Early close out may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.