Achieve your borrowing goals faster with our convenient online loan applications. From a new car or boat to a HELOC, we have you covered. Get started today.Apply Now
No matter what your long-term savings strategy,
we can help make your money work for you.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance**||Maintenance Charge||Other|
Our most popular savings account for anyone who wants quick access to savings funds.Learn More
|$50||Paid quarterly||$200||Yes 1||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
For individuals under age 18, this account earns interest and is opened by a parent or guardian.Learn More
|$5||Paid quarterly||N/A||No||3 withdrawals per quarter2|
Plan ahead and build savings for anything on your wish list.Learn More
|$50||Paid at maturity||N/A||No||$5 service charge per withdrawal if more than 1 per calendar quarter|
Earn money market interest rates while enjoying convenient access to your account.Learn More
|$50||Paid monthly, tiered interest rates||$5,000||Yes 3||6 their party debit items per month4|
Money Market Sweep*
This great savings option also offers overdraft coverage.Learn More
|$50||Paid quarterly||$200||Yes5||Limited to 6 automatic transfers per month|
This Health Savings Account allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.6Learn More
|N/A||Paid monthly||N/A||Yes7||Qualified medical expenses only|
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Benefit from locked-in interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Paid no less than annually||N/A||No||Early withdrawal penalties apply8|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: Federal regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) transactions per month, third party and/or electronic. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened as non-interest bearing checking accounts.
**Minimum daily balance to avoid maintenance charge.
1. $15 quarterly maintenance charge if under $200 minimum daily balance.
2. $1 per withdrawal charge if over the limit of 3 withdrawals per quarter.
3. $15 monthly maintenance charge if under $5,000 minimum daily balance.
4. $10 excess activity fee for each third party item over 6 per month.
5. $15 maintenance charge is waived with $200 minimum daily balance. $10 overdraft sweep fee per sweep charged to checking account.
6. Consult your tax advisor.
7. $3 monthly maintenance charge.
8. Early withdrawal may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.