No matter what your long-term savings strategy,
we can help make your money work for you.
Which account is just right for you?
Looking for checking accounts? Click here.
Already started your application? Click here to finish.
For every debit card transaction you make, we’ll round up the amount to the next dollar and deposit that change into your savings account.
How can IRAs play a role in your retirement planning? We can help you find something that works with your goals.
*Important Notice: Federal regulation requires banks to limit the way withdrawals and transfers can be made from savings and money market accounts. During any calendar month, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers (or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals) from a savings account or money market to another bank account of yours or to a third party if made by (i) preauthorized or automatic transfer (including ACH), (ii) telephone, fax, or email through a bank representative, (iii) check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party, (iv) telephone banking, online banking, or online bill payment, or (v) overdraft transfers. The monthly limit is based on when the transaction is processed, not when the check or item was written or authorized. If you exceed six (6) monthly withdrawals/transfers on more than an occasional basis, we may revoke your privileges on that account or we may convert your savings account or money market account to an eligible account allowing unlimited transactions. Deposits, transfers and withdrawals made in person at a branch or ATM, and automatic transfers to repay your South State Bank loan do not count toward the six (6) per month limit.
**Minimum daily balance to avoid maintenance charge.
1. $15 quarterly maintenance charge if $200 minimum daily balance is not maintained.
2. A withdrawal charge of $1 will be charged for each non-sweep withdrawal over 3 per quarterly cycle.
3. $15 monthly maintenance charge if $5000 minimum daily balance is not maintained.
4. A $5 service charge will be charged for each withdrawal over 1 per cycle (Nov 1-Oct 31). Excludes annual distribution.
5. $10 excess activity fee will be charged for each transaction over 6 per month, excluding in-person or ATM withdrawals.
6. Consult your tax advisor.
7. $3 monthly maintenance charge.
8. Early withdrawal may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.
9. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer from a South State account.
10. Accounts opened online do not require a minimum deposit.