No matter what your long-term savings strategy,
we can help make your money work for you.
|Minimum Opening Balance||Earns Interest||Minimum Daily Balance||Maintenance Fee||Other|
Our most popular savings account for anyone who wants immediate access to savings funds.Learn More
|$50||Paid quarterly||$200||Yes 7, 8||3 withdrawals per quarter8|
For individuals under age 18, this account earns interest and is opened by a parent or guardian.Learn More
|$5||Paid quarterly||No||No||3 withdrawals per quarter8|
Plan ahead and build savings for anything on your wish list.Learn More
|$50||Yes||No||No 9||$5 fee per withdrawal if over the limit of 1 per quarter|
Personal Money Market*
Earn money market interest rates while enjoying convenient access to your account.Learn More
|$50||Tiered||$5,000||Yes 10||6 checks or transfers per month 11|
Money Market Sweep*
This great savings option also offers overdraft coverage.Learn More
|$50||Yes||$200||Yes12||6 automatic transfers per month11|
Health Savings Account
This option allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.13Learn More
|No||Tiered||No||Yes14||Qualified medical expenses only|
Benefit from locked-in interest rates as you watch your money grow.Learn More
|$1,000||Yes||N/A||No||Early withdrawal penalties may apply15|
Questions? We’re here to help.
*Important Notice: Federal regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) third party and/or electronic transactions per month. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened a non-interest bearing checking account.
7. $15 quarterly if under $200 minimum daily balance.
8. $1 per debit charge if over the limit of 3 withdrawals per quarter.
9. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer. Early close out may results in loss of earned interest and some principal.
10. $15 monthly if under $5,000 minimum daily balance.
11. $10 excess activity fee for each item over the 6 transfer limit.
12. $15 fee can be waived with $200 minimum daily balance. $10 per sweep to checking account.
13. Consult your tax advisor.
14. $3 monthly fee.
15. Early close out may result in loss of earned interest and some principal.