It may be today or sometime in the future, but chances are you’ll eventually be faced with medical expenses not covered by your insurance plan. When this happens an HSA Account1 (Health Savings Account) from South State might be just what you need.
A Health Savings Account allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses like prescriptions, co-pays, dental care, eye care and more. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.2 Not only will your contributions to the account roll over from year to year, but the money you save will be available to you at any time.
We make it easy to pay for medical expenses like doctors visits and prescriptions with our HSA Debit Card.3, 4
- No minimum opening balance
- $3 monthly maintenance charge.
- Unlimited check writing
- Competitive interest rates
- HSA Debit Card
- HSA checks
- Online Banking5
- Mobile Banking6 with Mobile Deposits
- Phone Banking7
- Contributions may be tax deductible, and interest earned may be tax-deferred.2
- Anytime access to pay for qualified medical expenses
Whatever your needs may be, a HSA is your smart, easy way to peace of mind. Discover if a HSA is right for you.
For important 2018 HSA reminders, click here.