It may be today or sometime in the future, but chances are you’ll eventually be faced with medical expenses not covered by your insurance plan. When this happens an HSA Account1 (Health Savings Account) from South State might be just what you need.
A Health Savings Account allows individuals with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to pay for qualified medical expenses like prescriptions, co-pays, dental care, eye care and more. Contributions earn interest and may help you save on taxes.2 Not only will your contributions to the account roll over from year to year, but the money you save will be available to you at any time.
We make it easy to pay for medical expenses like doctors visits and prescriptions with our HSA Debit Card.3, 4
For important 2019 HSA reminders, click here.
1. $3 monthly maintenance charge.
2. Consult your tax advisor.
3. Can be used for any medical service/product where Visa is accepted.
4. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
5. Internet service provider fees may apply.
6. Message and data rates may apply.
7. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.